ZM11 Glass Straight-line Edging Machine
Product origin :MADE IN CHINA
Delivery time :30DAYS AFTER DEPOSIT
Supply capacity :30SETS/MONTH
Packing method :IRON PALLET AND FOAM PACKAGING
Payment item :T/T OR L/C AT SIGHT
Quality standard :SGS,CE
Guarantee :GUARANTEE 14 MONTHS AFTER DELIVERY
1. beams and motor carriages is used by enhance high-quality castings, strong and stable body.
2. Base, uprights used by welding parts with tempering treatment , strong and stable body.
3. Senior special energy-saving motors Canoon brand, advanced turbine gearbox;
4. Schneider brand electric appliance.
5. 2.2KW big range speed governor, JIALI worm gear box, transmission more durable.
6. Chain transfer, strong square tube frame can load heavy duty glass to process.
7. The diamond wheel and resin wheel adopts with Chinese brand; the bottom and arris polishing wheel with import 10S40, the polishing effect is similar to mirror surface；
8. NO.10&11 can be adopts with wool felt wheel working with cerium oxide or CE 3 for polishing flat edge
9. This machine can accord customer’s requirement to design.
ZM11 glass straight line edging machine is suitable for different size and thickness flat glass grinding, it can rough grinding、fine grinding and polishing finish in one time; the polishing flat is similar to the smooth degree of glass body, While adjusting the different processing thickness,（you can reference the digital display in front beam to adjust）；front chamfer motor can move synchronically with front beam; with advanced structure; high precision，easy operation. It is the necessary tool for glass machinery.The 11motors machine is mainly used for grinding bottom edges and large edges of flat glass, its grinding motor are very reasonably distributed, 7 pcs of which are used for grinding bottom edges, 4pcs for grinding 45-degree sharp edges, it can be used for precisely grinding flat bottom edges .The machine has highly practical, simply operation, it is suitable for professional furniture, doors, windows, kitchen, craft, construction glass grinding.
Wheels arrangement and lay-out.